First blog post

My art journey started last year when I decided I wanted to study interior design. Since in Italy I never had the chance to finish high school, I joint the Art and Design level 2 course to start to develop the confidence, knowledge, and ability I need to get where I want.
Unfortunately, due to this unprecedented time we're experiences this year, the last few months of college were very challenging. To me, studying from home requires good self-discipline and a strict schedule, and sometimes it doesn't go as planned because it's easier to get distracted. 
I decided to continue with the HNC Art and Design for the different subjects you try, I felt this was the best place to create a great Portfolio to get into University.
I also think this is helping me to open my mind to new experiences, it's pushing me out of my comfort zone forcing me to face and resolve problems to achieve things I never thought I was capable of doing, to accept the mistakes I make and to just get through them without giving up after the first try. 
Since this new year of college will continue to be mostly online, I'm trying to figure out the best way for me to approach this without getting too stress or anxious. 
It will be an amazing journey and I'm looking forward to documents everything in my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graphic Designer Michael Thompson (aka Freestylee)

Interior Designer Bobby Berk

Art movements