Interior Designer Bobby Berk

Bobby James Berk is an American Interior Designer and he has his own line of wallpaper, furniture, and art. He never finished school but with a good amount of hard work, he built his career from a retail and restaurant employer to is own collection and firm. 


 

Bobby first realized he liked design when he was a little kid and went to Target and saw Michael Graves's new collection. He said: "wow, the design is a thing, and I like this. I would love to be able to create things that spark the same type of excitement and passion in people".His inspiration comes from everywhere he goes, restaurants and new places he visits, and artists and designers on Instagram, Pinterest and the internet. He thinks your home is your sanctuary, a place to recharge and refuge from the outside world. Everything you put in a room can affect your mood, product it and mental state. 




I discovered this designer while watching a Netflix tv show. Seeing him decorating different people's houses and flats, understanding so precisely what they liked and how to make their space works better for them after he spent just a few moments in their company was very inspiring. I always liked to spend time in my home, always considered it the most important place in someone's life, because it is there that I had the nicest time having family dinners, making pizza with friends and just many days of relaxation. A nice and tidy room, matching colors, nice furniture, and fine details are what satisfied me the most, so that's why I decided to pursue this passion into a career, and I felt Bobby helped me to see this more clearly.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graphic Designer Michael Thompson (aka Freestylee)

Art movements